The Linden is where happy family holidays begin! It is ideal for those who like to get away often.
The Linden has a spacious, open plan lounge where everyone can get together and large front windows that flood the caravan with light. Contemporary furniture, domestic style doors and vaulted plywood ceilings create a cheerful atmosphere and plenty of space for children to play. After hours, grown ups can pop a cork here and chill in front of the TV. There is a fixed dinette that can double as a cards or games table, the perfect way to unwind in the evening. The stylish, two-colour kitchen offers excellent storage and worktops and plenty of space for chopping and chatting. It comes equipped with an integrated cooker and space for a microwave and fridge freezer. After fun-packed family days out, kids will sleep easy in the well proportioned bedrooms. All bedrooms come with plenty of storage to accommodate everything from t-shirts and trousers to buckets and spades.
• PROLocked security windows • uPVC double glazing • Pan tiled roof • Vaulted plywood ceilings throughout • Gas fire • Integrated cooker • Space for fridge • Domestic style interior doors and handles • Metal action fold out bed to lounge seating • Generous storage through-out • USB socket in lounge • Extractor fitted to shower room
• Pre galvanised chassis • Central heating • Electric panel heaters • Extra insulation • Fridge/freezer • Integrated cooker hood vented to outside • Environmental green exterior • Nets to windows • 2 Scatter cushions supplied
All Linden photography is of the is of the 35 x 12 2 bed unless otherwise stated, other models may vary in layout and features. The model shown in this brochure has the following extras: central heating, pre-galv chassis and exterior light fitted.
The last word in window security – ProLocked Window System utilises its unique and cutting-edge internal beading system to make it impossible to remove the glass from the outside.
Features & Benefits
• Internally glazed as standard. More secure than most other systems
• Thermally efficient window design meets BS EN1647:2012 and BS 3632:2015
• Concealed multi-point locking system. Our single handle also allows easier opening and closing
• Latest metal technology – espagnolettes use nano-particles for extreme scratch resistance and corrosion protection
• Fixing system from 38mm up to large wall. Increased depth of coverage on cladding
• Includes a plasterboard adapter
• Bay solution also available
• Choice of 6 foils