Terrific value for money for such a high specification.
The Cypress range offers many of the comforts of home for considerably less than you might expect! That, and its spacious rooms and modern and stylish furniture, make this model particularly attractive to distributors. Extensive seating and a fixed dinette provide plenty of room for families to get together and spread out. An attractive and well-equipped domestic style kitchen includes ample storage and worktops, a dedicated position for a microwave and the option of a built-in fridge-freezer, finished off with attractive MDF doors. The bedrooms are a good size too, and the Cypress has a large family shower room and generous storage throughout. This holiday home has it all!
• Painted chassis • Pan tiled roof • Wood grain aluminium exterior • White uPVC double glazed • Domestic style gutters • Gas fire • Vaulted ceilings throughout • Net curtains throughout • Metal action fold out bed to lounge seating • Cooker hood vented to outside • Integrated cooker • Shower with thermostatic mixer • Dual flush WC • Extractor fan • USB socket in lounge • Smoke alarm & carbon monoxide detectors
• Pre galvanised chassis • Chassis fully galvanized 10 year warranty • uPVC cladded exterior • Environmental green exterior • Window colour option • Exterior light • Central heating • Electric plinth heaters • 50mm fibreglass wall insulation • 50mm fibreglass roof Insulation • Scatter cushions in curtain fabric • Integrated microwave • Freestanding fridge with ice box • Integrated fridge freezer (1225mm) • Integrated fridge freezer (full size) • Integrated cooker with LED clock / minute minder • Integrated 450mm wide dishwasher • Deluxe mattress upgrade • Gazunder bunk beds
All Cypress 10 photography is of the 28 x 10 2 bed unless otherwise stated. Other models may vary in layout and features. The model shown on this website has the following extras: electric plinth heaters and exterior light fitted.
The last word in window security – ProLocked Window System utilises its unique and cutting-edge internal beading system to make it impossible to remove the glass from the outside.
Features & Benefits
• Internally glazed as standard. More secure than most other systems
• Thermally efficient window design meets BS EN1647:2012 and BS 3632:2015
• Concealed multi-point locking system. Our single handle also allows easier opening and closing
• Latest metal technology – espagnolettes use nano-particles for extreme scratch resistance and corrosion protection
• Fixing system from 38mm up to large wall. Increased depth of coverage on cladding
• Includes a plasterboard adapter
• Bay solution also available
• Choice of 6 foils