Modern and stylish but highly functional, the Rosewood is the perfect entry level holiday home at an affordable price.
The Rosewood is a comfortable, well-equipped holiday home, with space enough for everyone. Spread out on the extensive lounge seating or open a bottle and unwind as you gaze out through the giant picture window. Well-designed and practical, the attractive kitchen has ample cupboard space and worktops and the option for integrated appliances. With a fixed dinette with wrap-around seating and stools, mealtimes are a real pleasure. The spacious bedrooms are tastefully designed with plenty of storage. Choose this as your first holiday home and you will not be disappointed!
• Painted chassis • Pan tiled roof • Plain aluminium exterior • White uPVC double glazed • Domestic style gutters • Gas fire • Vaulted ceilings throughout • Integrated cooker • Shower with thermostatic mixer • Dual flush WC • Extractor fan • USB socket in lounge • Smoke alarm & carbon monoxide detectors
• Pre galvanised chassis • Chassis fully galvanized 10 year warranty • Environmental green exterior • Window colour option • Exterior light • Central heating • Electric panel Heaters • 50mm fibreglass wall insulation • 50mm fibreglass roof Insulation • Net curtains throughout • Metal action fold out bed to lounge seating • Scatter cushions in curtain fabric • Cooker hood vented to outside • Integrated microwave • Freestanding fridge with ice box • Integrated fridge freezer (1225mm) • Integrated fridge freezer (full size) • Integrated cooker with LED clock / minute minder • Integrated 450mm wide dishwasher • Deluxe mattress upgrade • Gazunder bunk beds
All Rosewood photography is of the 35 x 12 2 bed unless otherwise stated. Other models may vary in layout and features. The model shown on this website has the following extras: central heating, exterior light and 70/30/ fridge freezer. Please also note that the scatters if ordered would be in the curtain material.
The last word in window security – ProLocked Window System utilises its unique and cutting-edge internal beading system to make it impossible to remove the glass from the outside.
Features & Benefits
• Internally glazed as standard. More secure than most other systems
• Thermally efficient window design meets BS EN1647:2012 and BS 3632:2015
• Concealed multi-point locking system. Our single handle also allows easier opening and closing
• Latest metal technology – espagnolettes use nano-particles for extreme scratch resistance and corrosion protection
• Fixing system from 38mm up to large wall. Increased depth of coverage on cladding
• Includes a plasterboard adapter
• Bay solution also available
• Choice of 6 foils