The Maple is designed to give you an all inclusive spec at an affordable price.
With stunning views through its large panoramic windows and extra all-round insulation, the Maple is the ideal choice to make the most of the extended holiday season. No surprise then that it is so popular with our distributors! Spacious rooms, contemporary furniture and extensive seating mean you can stretch out in comfort. A stylish and well-equipped domesticstyle kitchen includes plenty of cupboards, ample worktop space, a dedicated position for a microwave oven and MDF doors. Well-proportioned bedrooms, a large family shower room and generous storage throughout complete the inventory. In short, this is everything you could want in a holiday home!
• Painted chassis • Pan tiled roof • uPVC cladded exterior • Domestic style gutters • Exterior light • White uPVC double glazed • Central heating • 50mm fibreglass wall insulation • 50mm fibreglass roof Insulation • Electric fire • Vaulted ceilings throughout • Dividing door to hallway (Excluding 28x12 1 bed) • Net curtains throughout • Free standing dining table & chairs • Metal action fold out bed to lounge seating • Scatter cushions in curtain fabric • Cooker hood vented to outside • Integrated fridge freezer (1225mm) • Integrated cooker • Shower with thermostatic mixer • Dual flush WC • Extractor fan • Padded headboards • USB socket in lounge • Smoke alarm & carbon monoxide detectors
• Pre galvanised chassis • Chassis fully galvanized 10 year warranty • Environmental green exterior • Outlook doors • Window colour option • Integrated microwave • Integrated fridge freezer (full size) • Integrated cooker with LED clock / minute minder • Integrated 450mm wide dishwasher • Deluxe mattress upgrade • Gazunder bunk beds
All Maple photography is of the 35 x 12 2 bed unless otherwise stated. Other models may vary in layout and features. The model shown in this brochure has the following extras: window option, pre-galvanised chassis and outlook doors.
The last word in window security – ProLocked Window System utilises its unique and cutting-edge internal beading system to make it impossible to remove the glass from the outside.
Features & Benefits
• Internally glazed as standard. More secure than most other systems
• Thermally efficient window design meets BS EN1647:2012 and BS 3632:2015
• Concealed multi-point locking system. Our single handle also allows easier opening and closing
• Latest metal technology – espagnolettes use nano-particles for extreme scratch resistance and corrosion protection
• Fixing system from 38mm up to large wall. Increased depth of coverage on cladding
• Includes a plasterboard adapter
• Bay solution also available
• Choice of 6 foils