The Mulberry Neo is a luxury modern holiday home which combines a spacious living area with an array of high specification features.
The keyword here is luxury. The kitchen includes raised work surfaces and contrasting cupboard doors, plus an integrated fridge freezer, oven and grill, microwave and a stainless steel cooker hood. The living room has panoramic views, modern furniture and attractive soft furnishings. The contemporary fire surround with electric fire makes an impressive central feature. The quality finish continues in the bedrooms with superb soft furnishings and well-designed fitted furniture. Two bed models include a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite facilities. All this, combined with its striking external appearance, makes the Mulberry Neo a really stunning holiday home.
• PROLocked security windows • Anteak uPVC double glazing • Central heating • Pan tiled roof • uPVC cladded exterior • Domestic style gutters • Exterior light • Under floor Insulation • Vaulted plywood ceilings throughout • Electric fire • Integrated cooker with glass lid • Stainless steel chimney cooker hood vented to outside • Integrated microwave • Integrated fridge freezer (full size) • USB socket to lounge • Extractor fitted to shower room • Domestic style interior doors and handles • Metal action fold out bed to lounge seating • Free standing dining table & chairs • MDF doors throughout • Generous storage • 4 Scatter cushions supplied
• Pre galvanised chassis • Environmental green exterior • Nets to windows • Outlook doors
All Mulberry Neo photography is of the is of the 38 x 12 2 bed unless otherwise stated, other models may vary in layout and features. The model shown in this brochure has the following extras: outlook doors and pre-galv chassis.
The last word in window security – ProLocked Window System utilises its unique and cutting-edge internal beading system to make it impossible to remove the glass from the outside.
Features & Benefits
• Internally glazed as standard. More secure than most other systems
• Thermally efficient window design meets BS EN1647:2012 and BS 3632:2015
• Concealed multi-point locking system. Our single handle also allows easier opening and closing
• Latest metal technology – espagnolettes use nano-particles for extreme scratch resistance and corrosion protection
• Fixing system from 38mm up to large wall. Increased depth of coverage on cladding
• Includes a plasterboard adapter
• Bay solution also available
• Choice of 6 foils