With its combination of modern design and affordable quality, the Sequoia deserves its place as our flagship.
This model beautifully combines a warm and comfortable interior with the latest designs. The lounge and dining areas are stylish and inviting, with plush soft furnishings, an electric fire set in a contemporary wooden surround and the option to add a flat screen TV above. There is a spacious kitchen with integrated oven, separate hob and microwave. Luxuriate on a king size divan in the master bedroom. With our trademark attention to detail, we have fitted bedside lights, a drawer unit, plenty of wardrobe space with MDF doors throughout and a TV point. The Sequoia is finished off with vertical blinds in the lounge and dining area, soft, luxurious carpets in the lounge and bedrooms and central heating throughout as standard.
• PROLocked security windows • uPVC double glazing • Central heating • Pan tiled roof • Chassis fully galvanized 10 year warranty • uPVC cladded exterior • Vertical blinds in lounge & dining area • Provision for flat screen TV over the fireplace • Free standing dining table & chairs • Stainless steel chimney cooker hood vented to outside • Integrated fridge freezer (full size) • Metal action fold out bed to lounge seating • MDF doors throughout • Electric fire • Extra insulation • Vaulted ceilings throughout • Domestic style gutters • Domestic style interior doors • Integrated oven & grill with separate hob • Integrated microwave • Integrated dishwasher • 40mm laminate work tops with matching up stands • 4 Scatter cushions supplied • USB socket in lounge • Extractor fitted to shower room • Scatter cushions
• Bath option • Separate lounge option • Down lights under front canopy • Outlook doors • Environmental green exterior • Exterior door canopy
All Sequoia photography is of the is of the 40 x 13 2 bed unless otherwise stated, other models may vary in layout and features. The model shown in this brochure has the following extras: outlook doors and exterior door canopy.
The last word in window security – ProLocked Window System utilises its unique and cutting-edge internal beading system to make it impossible to remove the glass from the outside.
Features & Benefits
• Internally glazed as standard. More secure than most other systems
• Thermally efficient window design meets BS EN1647:2012 and BS 3632:2015
• Concealed multi-point locking system. Our single handle also allows easier opening and closing
• Latest metal technology – espagnolettes use nano-particles for extreme scratch resistance and corrosion protection
• Fixing system from 38mm up to large wall. Increased depth of coverage on cladding
• Includes a plasterboard adapter
• Bay solution also available
• Choice of 6 foils