The Willow is a superb holiday home with many stylish features and obvious appeal.
The modern well furnished living area has sofa-style seating and the attractive country style kitchen is perfectly designed for creating family meals or cooking for friends. Opposite the kitchen is a freestanding dining table and upholstered chairs. A choice of different layouts guarantees you’ll be able find the holiday home to suit your individual needs. The Willow will easily become your own personal home from home.
• PROLocked security windows • Anteak uPVC double glazing • Central heating • Pan tiled roof • uPVC cladded exterior • Exterior Light • Domestic style gutters and downpipes • Comfortable lounge seating • Free standing dining table & chairs • Integrated cooker hood vented to outside • Integrated microwave • Integrated fridge and freezer • Metal action fold out bed to lounge seating • USB socket in lounge • Extractor fitted to shower room • Electric fire • 40mm laminate worktops with matching up stands • MDF doors throughout • Vaulted ceilings throughout • Domestic style interior doors • Integrated cooker • 4 Scatter cushions supplied
• Pre galvanised chassis • Environmental green exterior • Extra Insulation • Footstool with storage • Outlook doors • Downlights under front canopy
All Willow photography is of the is of the 38 x 12 2 bed model unless otherwise stated, other models may vary in layout and features. The model shown in this brochure has the following extras: outlook doors.
The last word in window security – ProLocked Window System utilises its unique and cutting-edge internal beading system to make it impossible to remove the glass from the outside.
Features & Benefits
• Internally glazed as standard. More secure than most other systems
• Thermally efficient window design meets BS EN1647:2012 and BS 3632:2015
• Concealed multi-point locking system. Our single handle also allows easier opening and closing
• Latest metal technology – espagnolettes use nano-particles for extreme scratch resistance and corrosion protection
• Fixing system from 38mm up to large wall. Increased depth of coverage on cladding
• Includes a plasterboard adapter
• Bay solution also available
• Choice of 6 foils