For those who like being together during the day, but prefer more privacy when night falls.
With the living area centrally-positioned, the Juniper has been specially designed for holidaymakers who like spending time together during the day, but enjoy a little more privacy at bedtime. The lounge has attractive soft furnishings, and an electric fire with a contemporary fire surround makes an impressive focal point. The wellequipped, u-shaped kitchen with free-standing dining table opposite and a sliding patio door as standard, make this a pleasant place to prepare and enjoy your meals together. Bedrooms are spaced at opposite ends of the holiday home and all models include a walk-in wardrobe and en suite.
• Painted chassis • Pan tiled roof • uPVC cladded exterior • Domestic style gutters • Outlook doors • Exterior light • White uPVC double glazed • Central heating • 50mm fibreglass wall insulation • 50mm fibreglass roof Insulation • Electric fire • Vaulted ceilings throughout • Net curtains throughout • Free standing dining table & chairs • Metal action fold out bed to lounge seating • Scatter cushions in curtain fabric • Cooker hood vented to outside • Integrated fridge freezer (1225mm) • Integrated cooker • Shower with thermostatic mixer • Dual flush WC • Extractor fan • Padded headboards • USB socket in lounge • Smoke alarm & carbon monoxide detectors
• Chassis fully galvanized 10 year warranty • Environmental green exterior • Window colour option • Integrated microwave • Integrated fridge freezer (full size) • Integrated cooker with LED clock / minute minder • Integrated 450mm wide dishwasher • Deluxe mattress upgrade • Gazunder bunk beds
All Juniper photography is of the 35 x 12 2 bed unless otherwise stated. Other models may vary in layout and features.
The last word in window security – ProLocked Window System utilises its unique and cutting-edge internal beading system to make it impossible to remove the glass from the outside.
Features & Benefits
• Internally glazed as standard. More secure than most other systems
• Thermally efficient window design meets BS EN1647:2012 and BS 3632:2015
• Concealed multi-point locking system. Our single handle also allows easier opening and closing
• Latest metal technology – espagnolettes use nano-particles for extreme scratch resistance and corrosion protection
• Fixing system from 38mm up to large wall. Increased depth of coverage on cladding
• Includes a plasterboard adapter
• Bay solution also available
• Choice of 6 foils