Where happy family holidays begin! Ideal for those who like to get away often.
Large front windows or patio doors flood this caravan with light. Contemporary furniture, domestic style doors and vaulted plywood ceilings create a cheerful atmosphere with plenty of space for children to play. After hours, grown-ups can pop a cork here and chill in front of the TV. The fixed dinette can also double as a cards or games table – the perfect way to unwind in the evening. The stylish, two-colour kitchen offers excellent storage and worktops with lots of space for chopping and chatting. Sleep easy in the well-proportioned bedrooms, all of which include plenty of storage for everything from t-shirts and trousers to buckets and spades!
• Painted chassis • Pan tiled roof • Plain aluminium exterior • White uPVC double glazed • Domestic style gutters • Gas fire • Vaulted ceilings throughout • Integrated cooker • Shower with thermostatic mixer • Dual flush WC • Extractor fan • USB socket in lounge • Smoke alarm & carbon monoxide detectors
• Pre galvanised chassis • Chassis fully galvanized 10 year warranty • Environmental green exterior • Outlook doors • Window colour option • Exterior light • Central heating • Electric panel Heaters • 50mm fibreglass wall insulation • 50mm fibreglass roof Insulation • Net curtains throughout • Metal action fold out bed to lounge seating • Scatter cushions in curtain fabric • Cooker hood vented to outside • Integrated microwave • Freestanding fridge with ice box • Integrated fridge freezer (1225mm) • Integrated fridge freezer (full size) • Integrated cooker with LED clock / minute minder • Integrated 450mm wide dishwasher • Deluxe mattress upgrade • Gazunder bunk beds
All Rosewood Outlook photography is of the 35 x 12 2 bed unless otherwise stated. Other models may vary in layout and features. The model shown in this brochure has the following extras: outlook door, central heating, exterior light and 70/30 fridge freezer. Please also note that the scatters if ordered would be in the curtain material.
The last word in window security – ProLocked Window System utilises its unique and cutting-edge internal beading system to make it impossible to remove the glass from the outside.
Features & Benefits
• Internally glazed as standard. More secure than most other systems
• Thermally efficient window design meets BS EN1647:2012 and BS 3632:2015
• Concealed multi-point locking system. Our single handle also allows easier opening and closing
• Latest metal technology – espagnolettes use nano-particles for extreme scratch resistance and corrosion protection
• Fixing system from 38mm up to large wall. Increased depth of coverage on cladding
• Includes a plasterboard adapter
• Bay solution also available
• Choice of 6 foils